giovedì 16 agosto 2007

*is only doing this because bored*


1) Your HP nickname: Lady Relaynie mostly. To a few, Rey.2) Do you write fanfiction: Some.3) Draw fanart: Some. 4) Review much: not too much, no5) Read too many fics: no, I read just the right amount DUH6) Favorite house: no favorite7) Favorite Gryffindor student: the twins8) Favorite Slytherin student: Draco Draco Draco9) Favorite Ravenclaw student: Luna Lovegood10) Favorite Hufflepuff student: Hannah Abbott, I guess--Ernie and Justin get on my nerves.11) Favorite teacher: McGonaghall12) Favorite overall character: Draco Malfoy13) Favorite adult: Severus Snape14) Canon/fanon Draco: Both. I get frustrated with canon!Draco about as often as I get frustrated w/fanon. Fanon!Draco has things to do besides be Lucius, Jr., which is a Good Thing (tm). But Canon!Draco has the advantage of being the original.15) Canon/fanon Snape: Canon. I only like Fanon!Snape when I'm in the mood for pRon.16) Voldemort or Dumbledore: Dumbly-dore. Voldemort is racist bigot from hell.17) Cho, annoying or not: rather annoying (Madam Puddifoot's, anyone?)Shipping: 18) Your OTP: Draco/Harry mostly, but allows for Draco/just about anyone19) Other ships you sail: Draco/Ginny, Draco/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Sirius/Remus, Harry/Luna20) Intruiging ships: Snape/anybody, Marauderfic, well-written anything, really.21) Disliked ships: um . . . Snape/Harry (unless very intelligently written), Harry/Hermione (too obvious), Percy/anyone (not happy with Percy at the mo).22) Ships hated with a passion (erm... this is optional :X): Bellatrix/anyone. Hello, she's a NUTJOB, not a pleasantly eccentric hottie.23) Het, slash or femmeslash: Het and slash. Not much femmeslash.24) H/Hr or R/Hr: Ron/Hermione, thanks.25) D/Hr or D/G: If I had to choose between them, Draco/Ginny all the way.26) H/D or H/SS: Harry/Draco OTP, but H/SS in certain moods.27) Older gen, younger gen or cross-gen: doesn't usually matterFanfiction:28) Canon or AU: Canon preferably, but AU if genuinely intriguing.29) Fluff or angst: full-on angst lover30) Darkfic: depends. a nice gothic mood is okay, bloodplay is not.31) OOC or IC: in-character unless there's a very very good reason for it to be otherwise.32) SuddenlyVeryPowerful!Harry: Passe but potentially entertaining33) One-shot or chaptered: depends how much time I have34) Novel-length: number one cause of sleepless nights35) Gen, het or slash: Dunno what gen is, but het or slash is great.36) Drabbles: love37) SuddenlyVerySexy!Draco: fun for everyone (but hey, isn't that an oxymoron anyway?)38) Fanfiction Pet Peeves: Immature NC-17. yep, that's pretty covers it.39) Canon or Fanon: both40) Many ships in one fic: eh . . . which ships?Books:59) Cried for Cedric: teared up, but didn't cryCried for Sirius: like a baby61) Dark or Light Side: light62) Did the explanation of the prophecy satisfy you: not really. it seemed like common knowledge, not a prophecy. I have complete confidence it will turn out to be more, however.63) Which character needs some more development: DRAAAAAACOOOOOOOOO!!! Make him evil, I don't care, just make him DO something! Give him a reason to exist, I beg you, Jo!Fanart:64) Favorite artist(s): lots of people. My absolute favorite picture of Draco EVER was drawn for the Draco Trilogy, and has the initials LMR on it. This artist has also done beautiful pictures of the twins and Bill. I think they might be on the HP Lexicon, but I could be wrong. 65) Favorite drawing style: realism appreciated, pencil, ink. not averse to other forms though.66) Love fanart of: scenes from the book, different characters, places67) Fanart Pet Peeves: no pet peeves as such. I don't much like anime or chibi drawings, but that's just me.68) Stick art. depends69) Shiny: never had a picture shine at me . . . *looks at author of quiz with weird look on face*70) Anime/Manga style: not much into, except occasionally71) Realism: love72) Cartoon: occasionally works3) Gen or shipped: Both. Misc.:74) Blaise's gender: I didn't care much before, and now that it's confirmed as Male, and I still don't care.75) Tom Riddle's eye colour: dunno, just dark76) Luna fan: I like Luna.77) OC's, done or not done: No. 78) Liking Weasley ships with 'Flame' or 'Fire' in the name: depends on the fic. Fire and Ice is D/G, right? Yes, that.79) Weasley love: the twins are fun together80) Malfoy love: Draco/anyone, baby. Lucius is a bastard and does not deserve love.81) Potter love: Lily/James, sure. Harry/Lily or James? no way.82) Is Lucius really 49: No. It says quite clearly in OotP that he is 41. (blushes as realizes that she sounds like a gigantic nerd, knowing that)83) Brilliant ship name (Don't need to ship it, though!): I don't know ship names . . .84) Plain stupid ship name: See above. 85) Voldemort. Bald. Yes or no: yes. if he's got hair it's done by Gollum's hairdresser.86) The power He-Knows-Not and the power that saved Harry is: I think it's love, possibly compassion.87) Your view on Hufflepuff-ies: I like Hufflepuffs . . . I think I AM a Hufflepuff.88) Should Ron say 'Bloody Brilliant' more then once?: in the movies? no. Repeat after me, Mike Newell: Ron does not have to say the word "bloody" in every film!89) Hermione. Pretty. Am I right: I think she's pretty in the way that nice people are pretty. Also, she apparently cleans up well enough (Yule Ball).90) Best HP fanfic ever: Draco Trilogy, by virtue of being the first I ever read . . . still the best.91) Rec the 2nd best, too: Urm . . .well, it's not necessarily the best, but I remember one Draco/Ginny. Something to do with grey sweaters. *loves*92) Did HP change your life dramatically: nah.93) Marauders. Like or dislike: ehm . . . dislike fifteen-year-old Marauders. Of the two currently remaining, I love Moony. Wormtail SUUUUCKS.94) Prongs, Moony, Padfoot or Wormtail: Moony. Padfoot. Don't know enough about Prongs at this point to like him.95) Could Lily have been an animagus too: I don't know why . . . she didn't particularly like the Marauders when they were learning it.96) What animal Lily would've been: I don't know . . . a fox?97) Did Harry pass his Potions' OWL's : I suspect yes, because he needs to remain in contact with Snape.98) Did Ron: I somehow don't think so.99) Is Harry going to die or will he survive: I think he'll live.100) What gives you the most warm fuzzies in your stomach in the whole HP-verse: in the whole HP-verse, movies included, I love Hogwarts at Christmas, the most.Bonus question: 101) Did you like this survey: yeah, I suppose.

Nessun commento: